Motel sign catches fire in Absecon - NBC40.net

Motel sign catches fire in Absecon

Posted: Updated:
ABSECON -
A neon sign caused a small fire at a motel in Absecon early Friday morning.

It happened before 3:30 a.m. Friday at the Crest Motel on the 300 block of Route 30.

Firefighters say a neon welcome sign sparked flames on part of the roof.

A fire marshal on the scene said the fire was extinguished quickly, and no injuries were reported.

Most Popular

Stories
Videos
loading...
  • Connect

Powered by WorldNow
Powered by WorldNow
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 WorldNow and WMGM. All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.