Multiple units at the Sunrise Bay Apartment complex were evacuated due to a gas leak late Monday night.
Fire officials on scene say they were notified by the gas company about a leak in one of the buildings around 9:30 p.m.
The fire department responded and evacuated 16 units.
No injuries were reported.
Electricity was also shut off while the gas company worked to find and contain the leak.
Fire officials have confirmed that all residents were able to return to their homes by the end of the night.
Evangelist Franklin Graham prayed on a sidewalk outside the Pentagon Thursday after his invitation to a prayer service inside was withdrawn because of comments that insulted people of other religions. More>>