Gas leak causes daycare to close - NBC40.net

Gas leak causes daycare to close

Posted: Updated:
ABSECON -

A gas leak caused a local daycare to close Monday morning.

Kidz Campus, on the 600 block of the White Horse Pike in Absecon closed for the day after a gas leak was reported in the center where the daycare is located. 

South Jersey gas officials say the leak originated in a heating unit inside the building.  That heating unit supplies two other businesses in the same building.  Bagel Gourmet was not allowed to bake any hot foods while crews worked on the leak.

All businesses are expected to operate as normal Tuesday.

Most Popular

Stories
Videos
loading...
Powered by WorldNow
Powered by WorldNow
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 WorldNow and WMGM. All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.